Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which governs Ode to Liberty’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Ode to Liberty’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Ode to Liberty Sdn. Bhd. (889851-P), located in Malaysia. Our company registration number is 889851-P. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You must not reproduce, transfer, adapt, distribute or store part or all of the contents of the Web Site (including html code, CGI interfaces, product photographs and screen designs), or incorporate any part of the Web Site into another web site, without the prior written consent of Ode to Liberty, except in accordance with the following permission.
You may store on your computer or print copies of material from the Web Site for your personal use only. You will ensure that all copies of material from the Web Site retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. You are not permitted to modify any material from how it appears on the Web Site.
Your access to or use of this Web Site does not constitute or create a licence or any other right to use the Ode to Liberty name, logo, trade marks, copyrights or any other intellectual property.
Registration – If found that a user is using proxy IPs to conceal multiple account registrations or disrupts our service in any way, Ode to Liberty reserves the right to close any or all such accounts.
Submissions – Any information or material submitted to us is deemed royalty-free, giving Ode to Liberty perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, repackage and distribute worldwide in any given media. Ode to Liberty reserves the right to share your information with trusted third parties.
We advise that you exercise discretion in revealing personal information such as telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified.
You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to
- be or construed to be libellous, defamatory, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- adversely affect or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or enter into a business agreement with us in connection with the Site;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing";
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorised access to the Site, other users' accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
Use of the Material for any purpose not expressly permitted in the terms above is prohibited. As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of the Material on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Ode to Liberty.
For information on requesting such permission, please send a written request to The Editor, Suite #222, Lot PT40036, Jalan PJU 7/2, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia or via e-mail to email@example.com , Attn: The Editor. Decisions to grant or deny permission are within the sole discretion of Ode to Liberty.
If you believe in good faith that Materials on the website infringe on your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove or block access to the infringing Material to the address above.
Disclaimer of Liabilities
Ode to Liberty assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for the condition or content of third party web sites which may be linked to or accessed from the web site. Except as Ode to Liberty may specifically direct otherwise, Ode to Liberty does not authorise the content of those third party web sites.
Modification & Discontinuance
Ode to Liberty reserves the right to revise the content of, amend links from or withdraw access to the Web Site at any time without prior notice.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Waiver of rights
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. Ode to Liberty’s failure to act on insisting performance of any terms & condition stated shall not be construed as waiving such terms and conditions or rights of privileges therafter.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Ode to Liberty is founded and located in Malaysia, and this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, excluding its conflicts of law rules. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement or your access or use of this website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Malaysia, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent of the provision, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Ode to Liberty and supersedes all preceding and contemporaneous agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions). Any assignment or transfer or waiver of the Terms and Conditions or any right granted therein is prohibited, unless specifically agreed by in writing and signed by the Director(s) of Ode to Liberty.